Friday, April 15

Get my act together.

I seriously have no idea what to blog about these days. There's just so much happening... but they're to personal to put on a online public blog site. Of course its nothing personally bad, but just stuff I take to heart.

So it just hit me a week ago that I'm Form 5. (Yes it took this long for reality to get into my head)

That thought came when I was walking under the bloody hot sun home after school. I was singing a song, and then suddenly I thought about my homework and then


"HHHHOMMMGGGG SHUCKS I'M A FORM 5 STUDENT THIS IS MY LAST YEAR OF SECONDARY SCHOOL I'M GONNA TAKE SPM IN 8 MONTHS I STILL CAN'T GET MY SHIT TOGETHER FOR MY STUDIES I'M GONNA DIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!"

Yeah.

So now I finally got that thought, its time to get myself together and start studying.


*lights out*

No comments:

Post a Comment